Quality is here to assist you and your organization to succeed in achieving Meaningful Use. We leverage the finest clinical and technical expertise with a seasoned staff of world-class clinicians and senior professionals, each with more than 15 years of experience in their specialty area.
The key focus areas we address in assisting our clients achieve Meaningful Use include:
- Understanding each of the Stage 1 Core and Menu Set objectives
- Understanding the Clinical Quality Measures
- Understanding the Quality Reporting needs and requirements
- Tracking vendor certification
- Providing toolkits to move through the Meaningful Use (MU) process
- Engaging key teams within the organization (Compliance, Privacy, Security, Quality, etc)
- Monitoring thresholds and developing action plans for correction
- Emergency (ED) and other 3rd party system integration needs
- Terminology Standardization
- Strategies for Health Information Exchange
- Understanding the Medicare and Medicaid requirements
- Understanding the enrollment and registration process
- Leading any of the above efforts
- Liaison between Clinical and IT teams
- Looking forward to future Stages and anticipating needs
Meaningful Use attainment addresses not only the ability to capture data, but submitting, organizing and monitoring data within your EHR. A few of the key areas where we initially concentrate to gain immediate results include CPOE, Problem List, , Medication Reconciliation, Emergency Department analysis, and Quality Reporting tools.
No matter the size of your organization or the types of care you provide, Quality’s consultants have the clinical experience, project management expertise, and application knowledge to assist you in achieving outstanding results.