ACCREDITATION, QUALITY MANAGEMENT, AND OPERATIONAL IMPROVEMENT SERVICES
Quality IT Partners (Quality) offers consulting services in quality management, operational improvement and accreditation preparation.
Who should consider consultative services in these areas?
- Clinical integrated healthcare systems
- Multi-specialty provider groups
- Health plans and Health Insurance Marketplace
- Hospital systems
- Accountable care organizations (ACOs)
- Pharmacy benefit management
- Health call centers
- Medical management companies
- Provider networks
- Utilization management and case management companies
- Independent practice associations (IPAs)
- Physician-hospital organizations (PHOs).
Our Experience and Service Offerings
Quality’s executive team’s credentials include actual work experience performing URAC surveys and NCQA accreditation program preparations. As part of our services, we provide accreditation gap analyses and develop a detailed action plans.
Accreditation consulting services jump starts your preparation process and is valuable to your organizational operations. Experienced consultants perform a comprehensive gap analysis with an initial planning session that includes client staff members. A final report is provided with an estimate of hours to complete the accreditation application process based on your organization’s readiness.
What we offer as part of our Accreditation Preparation Services
As part of our services, we assist organizations in determining readiness to become accredited and/or certified. Quality will provide policy review and development efforts to transform your practices to become URAC and NCQA ready.
Accreditation preparation services specifically include:
- A comprehensive gap analysis
- A customized project plan with recommendations
- Regulatory compliance review
- Assistance with application assembly
- Customized survey staff training
- Mock survey onsite review
- Day-before preparation for onsite review
- Post-accreditation survey maintenance and technical assistance.
As part of our service offering, Quality provides clinical experts such as physicians, nurses, and other key quality experts focused specifically on your project needs and business concerns in the following areas:
- Health Systems Operational Improvement including complex multi-hospital clinical programs
- Hospital Denial Management Process Improvement
- Joint Commission, NCQA, and URAC Accreditation Program Preparation and Maintenance
- Clinical Integration and ACO Accreditation and Readiness Reviews
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Audits
- Specialty Pharmacy Programs and Accreditation Preparation & Maintenance
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Program Accreditation & Maintenance
- IRO Program Accreditation and Maintenance
- HUM Program Accreditation and Maintenance
- Case Management Program Accreditation and Maintenance
- Health Call Center and Vendor Certification
- Core Organization Quality Accreditation and Vendor Certification
- HMO/PPO Organizational Accreditation and Maintenance
- Radiology Management Programs and Accreditation Preparation
- IT Implementation and Integration
- Clinical/Business Transformation
- State License and Regulatory Filings
- Regulatory Agency Audit Preparation
- Federal and State Government Program Compliance
- Start-up, Acquisitions, Mergers, and Infrastructure Development
- Policy and Procedures Development
- Project and Client Management
- Clinical Software Technical Development Support
- Quality Management and Quality Improvement Program Development
- Clinical Quality Outcomes Projects
- Medicaid and Health Plan Accreditation Preparation and Gap Analyses
- Custom Education and Training Development
- Community Outreach, Disadvantaged Populations Development
- Wellness and Health Promotion Program Evaluations
Don’t let time run out if you are working on business, quality and accreditation initiatives. Many organizations need a jump start to prepare for accreditation and Quality can help you.
Benefits to your organization
- Avoid painful, expensive mistakes, problems, and surprises
- Obtain third party independent audit recommendations
- Improve organizational efficiency and productivity tailored to your organization
- Learn from others who have successfully accomplished Accreditation implementations
- Address organizational and resource concerns by bringing objective and experienced expertise to work side by side with your people
- Implement appropriate work process changes that meet your business initiatives and goals.