Quality understands the role of IT in your business and recognizes the importance of balancing and synchronizing an organization’s mission, business objectives, values and available resources with technology enablers.
Quality has assisted organizations in maximizing the value of their IT investments with:
- Technology Planning and Assessments - enterprise infrastructure planning, application integration, mobility and web applications, enterprise standards for hardware, software, administration, security and privacy, operations, and help desk. In addition, we work diligently with your staff to obtain organizational buy-in and approval and build organizational consensus when planning and implementing technology projects.
- Enterprise Security – assessment and analysis, social engineering countermeasures, implementation of firewalls, anti-virus management, security policies, server hardening, intrusion detection, access control, encryption, and public key infrastructure.
- Vendor contracts, RFP preparation, evaluation criteria, proposal reviews, vendor demonstration criteria, contracts negotiation, integrated testing, and licensing agreements.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery - Business Impact Analysis, risk assessment, strategic & tactical recovery planning, application of advanced technologies (virtualization, cooperative processing data centers) to improve survivability and recoverability.
- Infrastructure enhancements – Virtualization, thin client technologies and management of migration to new technologies.
Quality’s consultants have decades of experience in some of the Nation’s largest and most challenging data centers, managing multi-million dollar network upgrade contracts. Quality has served at every level of infrastructure operations including management, network, system, and database administration. Quality addresses the full spectrum of improvement opportunities - technical, structural, process, and operational effectiveness.
We have assisted clients in major infrastructure improvement programs. For example, for a large
multi-state organization we managed its multimillion dollar infrastructure improvement program.
We also led specific infrastructure projects such as MS Exchange migrations, Active Directory, antivirus management, implementation of security policies, and Business Impact Analyses for business continuity.
In each case, Quality professionals worked side by side with client personnel and achieved rapid
results (usually exceeding client expectations in quality of deliverables and timeliness). Moreover, Quality successfully transferred the process knowledge to the client staff.