Quality offers a broad range of Epic EMR support services. Our consultants are Epic certified and are experienced in implementing, supporting, and optimizing Epic modules in a variety of healthcare settings.
Quality will provide you with supplemental staffing at any stage of your Epic implementation. Examples of areas we can help with include:
- Design, build, and validation phases using best practices and evidence-based methodologies
- Preparing for and leading validation and re-engineering sessions
- Epic product integration
- Interoperability with non-Epic systems
- Workflow analysis and documentation using Microsoft Visio
- Creating training materials
- Training end users and system administrators
- Detailed testing of system build
- Conversion planning and support
- Go-live, roll-out, and upgrade support
- Post-live optimization
The Quality team is comprised of licensed clinicians and experienced project managers. They have a high degree of technical expertise and have worked in a wide variety of settings, including community, multi-system, and academic/teaching institutions.
Quality professionals speak and publish on Electronic Medical Records issues. They bring a wealth of experience to apply to your Epic implementation. No matter the size of your organization or the type of care you provide, Quality's consultants bring the clinical experience, the project management expertise and the application knowledge to assist you in achieving solution-oriented results.